Sidor

söndag 30 augusti 2015

Fun, explore, memories

Yesterday I felt the inspiration ooze out of this months moodboard at Scrap Around the World, so I decided to make a contribution. Here's a look at the amazing moodboard:



The moodboard have a lot of earthtones so I just went with the brown and creme colors. The moodboard gives me the feeling of traveling and I wanted to pick up that feeling but in the sense of the journey my kids will always go through together. The inspirational words in the moodboard (explore, dream, discover) also picks up on my love and hopes for them. The world is theirs for the taking and I hope they'll always be there for each other.


4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful page! Love the colors and layers! All the best from SATW! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Super cool color combo! Thank You for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Amazing photo!!! And beautiful layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful page!! Love it !Thanks so much for joining us at SATW this month.

    SvaraRadera